14th anniversary of Asleep Eidolon, character design competition
It illuminates everything you can see. Shadows and colors come from the pen. It’s light, it’s darkness, it’s chaos, it’s calm, it’s absolute. The fairy wakes only because of you. You write the psalms. For the 14th anniversary of the Asleep Eidolon, create your own fairy with the theme of “Fairy Poems” !
Participation period: 11.01,2020-12.14,2020
Selection period: 12.15,2020-12.18,2020
Results released : December 18,2020
Theme of the competition: Fairy Poems
First prize, $755, plus a full set of dolls if the doll will be materialized.
Second Prize, Any Naked Doll * 1.
In third place, you will be rewarded with a doll of your choice.
Best Popularity Award*3,"likes" is in the top three, any basic doll head * 1.
1. Please design Asleep Eidolon content for the theme of BJD image. The main image of the design needs to be the fairy, creative should accord with Asleep Eidolon brand positioning and theme direction.
2. Must be in the official template for the creation, the artistic expression is not limited, the content is not limited, the fairy sex is not limited, the posture is not limited, the proportion is not limited, contestants are free to draw, the proportion please according to the Asleep Eidolon existing nuke body to create.
3. At least provide front, back design, the entry does not meet the requirements can not be selected;
4. No illegal, spoof, plagiarism, excessive illegibility and other works that do not meet the requirements for participation in the competition.
1. Submission method
Email submission with the subject line participant’s Weibo ID or twitter ID, attached source file and JPG preview, to email address email@example.com
If you post it on twitter@AEDOLL or@Asleepeidolon with the hashtag # AEDOLL14th, it’s considered a success. If the same content is published on both platforms as the same submission, the maximum number of likes is obtained.
2. Participants are required to retain a 300DPI resolution for print production of BITMAP source files or vector files.
3. Good entries will have the opportunity to be materialized and released. If AEDOLL decides to materialize, AEDOLL will consult with the designer to produce and sell according to the production difficulty.
4. Works must be complete and comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the state requirements, completely original, no plagiarism, no prior use, and the copyright has not been transferred to others
. (if the work contains non-original part of the material element, the designer must have the copyright permission for the use of the material.) If a copyright dispute occurs in the course of the competition or commercial application, the legal liability shall be borne by the participant himself. The copyright of the participant’s contribution is jointly owned by the organizer and the participant. The organizers may use the entries for publicity purposes.
5. During the competition period, participants are not allowed to transfer or authorize their works to any third party.
6. Before submitting your entries, please ensure that you are aware of and willing to abide by the rules of the competition. AEDOLL has the right to disqualify any entries that violate the rules.
7. The competition is open to all and there is no limit to the number of entries for a single account. Different awards can be won repeatedly.
The top three award winners are judged by AEDOLL development team. From the depth of design, visual effects, work completion, theme fit, and AEDOLL cultural fit, such as multi-dimensional comprehensive evaluation.
The “Best Popularity
Award” is awarded to the top three likes of a contributor’s entries on Weibo or twitter. Malicious acts such as “likes” and “likes” are strictly prohibited. If found and confirmed, the organiser has the right to unilaterally cancel the competition.